Maybe you're thinking, "When I have a perfect Christmas, that will be stress-less." Unfortunately, the two don't go together. Trying to achieve something impossible--perfection--can never be stress-less.
- _____ Most of the time I sense God is disappointed with me.
- _____ I spend lots of energy evaluating my performance.
- _____ I tend to think in terms of “all or nothing.”
- _____ I think I should have my act together by now.
- _____ My expectations tend to be unrealistic.
- _____ For me, “good” is rarely “good enough.”
- _____ I often wonder why people can’t get their act together.
- _____ I’m compelled to straighten out misunderstandings.
- _____ I won't begin something if there's a possibility I can't do it well.