Here’s how it’s going to work:
- Starting on July 17, twenty-six CAN members will host one another on their individual blogs. Each post will contain a short key phrase. The phrases will be clearly marked in the blogs, but you’ll need to read the posts to find the phrases.
- You’ll start on the CAN contest page, http://christianauthorsnetwork.com/newreleases/. Beginning at 12:01 a.m. EST on July 17, you can click the link on that page for details, including the list of authors and their blog sites. (The first phrase for the scavenger hunt is on that contest page: It’s: “CAN is.”)
- Hop from the first blog post to the next and continue through to the last one, looking for those key phrases. String the phrases together in the order in which the blogs are listed on the contest page.
- Once you have the complete sentence, send it to Darlene Franklin, the Scavenger Hunt coordinator, using the form at http://christianauthorsnetwork.com/newreleases/. This will enter you into a contest where you could win the grand prize of 26 free books, one from each participating CAN author!
- Some of the participating CAN authors will be featuring additional prizes or giveaways on their individual blogs. HINT: on my blog, I'll be sending out 3 of my books to the drawing winner!
- You’ll meet 26 Christian Authors Network members on their personal blogs.
- You’ll get fresh insights into all these authors and learn more about their writing.
- You could win the grand prize of 26 free books!
- Even if you don’t win the grand prize, you could win one of the authors’ individual giveaways.