- What seems small doesn't mean meaningless.
- What seems small is often the beginning of something big for God.
- God values "small" because then he is glorified when it brings great results.
- God chooses weak vessels so that he will be glorified.
- Your first step is important. Don't give up.
- Small steps add up.
Of course, she meant that I should make her cereal “better” without rocks. But the juxtaposition was funny. I should do a better job of killing her? I stifled a laugh and wasn't upset—for once!
(This is an excerpt from our book, Never Ever Be the Same: A New You Starts Today)